The United Jewish Federation of Tidewater’s Annual Campaign is an incredibly responsive grassroots effort dedicated to strengthening and supporting our Jewish community from the ground up.
Welcome to our world, where the values of compassion, charity, generosity and responsibility inspire us to improve the quality of life for people in our community, in Israel, and in over 70 countries every day.
Look through the United Jewish Federation of Tidewater 2016 Annual Campaign report:
2017 Annual Campaign Status (as of February 15, 2017)
- $3.61 Million raised
- 981 Individual Pledges
- Represents a nearly flat campaign
- To do a world of good. To make a world of difference.
- To care for the needy. And provide a safety net for the vulnerable
- To build Jewish community and complete Jewish journeys. To celebrate Jewish Life.
- To develop innovative responses to critical issues.
What do you care about? Poverty? Hunger? Jewish Identity? Chances are the UJFT supports a program that will touch your heart. Find out how we have embraced and answered the call from those who needed help:
View success stories here
Read more about our donors – your neighbors and friends – who, like you, care deeply about the welfare of the Jewish community at home and abroad. They’ll explain why it’s so important to them to be engaged in and supportive of the Jewish community.