The Tidewater Jewish Foundation provides grants for new and innovative programs, subject to the approval of the Foundation's Grants Committee and Board of Directors.
Grant application deadlines for the coming year are as follows:
|Grant Application |
|Grants Committee Meets |
to Recommend Grants:
|Board Meeting to |
|Funds Available for |
The Foundation's Grant Approval process takes approximately 2 months to complete.
1) The Grant Requests are reviewed following the grant submission deadline;
2) The Grants Committee reviews and makes recommendations on each Grant Request, to the Board of Directors; and
3) Upon reviewing the Grants Committee's recommendations, the Board of Directors accepts Motions for approval or denial.
- Click here to access the Online Grant Request Application
- Review the Tidewater Jewish Foundation’s Grants Policy and Guidelines
- Review Grant FAQs
Right-click and select "Save Target As" to download these applications to your computer.
All grant applications and requests for information should be addressed to:
Tidewater Jewish Foundation, Inc.
5000 Corporate Woods Drive, Suite 200
Virginia Beach, VA 23462-4370
Attn: Donor Relations Coordinator
Notes to Grantees
- The Grantee is responsible for reviewing the Grants Policy and Guidelines.
- An outcome report is required within 12 months from the date the grant was awarded and must include information on the progress and relative success of the funded project as so determined in the grantee's application in the Method of Evaluation section. Future requests for grants shall be influenced by the Grantee's compliance.
- It is the responsibility and obligation of the Grantee to properly publish and/or acknowledge receipt of the grant in conjunction with the successful execution of the underlying program. Working in concert with TJF, this communication serves to demonstrate the role of the Tidewater Jewish Foundation in building community. The Grantee should provide this publicity and acknowledgment at the earliest appropriate time.
Stephanie Grooms, firstname.lastname@example.org, 757-965-6106.