From Israel advocacy, to Holocaust education, to Family Shabbat dinners and Mitzvah projects… From services for the Jewish disabled, to resources for Jewish educators, your gift impacts the lives of families and individuals through far-reaching and vital programs.
Your gift supports:
United Jewish Federation of Tidewater Programs
- Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
- Jewish Braille Institute
- Jewish Council on Public Affairs (JCPA)
- Jewish Community Centers of North America (JCCA-NA)
- Jewish Education Service of North America (JESNA)
- Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA)
- Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTA)
- National BBYO
- National Conference on Soviet Jewry (NCSJ)
- National Foundation for Jewish Culture (NFJC)
- Association of Jewish Family and Children’s Agencies (AJFCA)
- The Alliance
- National Hillel
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC)
Working in over 60 countries around the world, the JDC strives to ensure the safety and well-being of every Jew in need. It also develops self-sustaining Jewish communities both in Israel and around the globe and fosters strong connections between Jews everywhere.
- Jewish Agency For Israel (JAFI)
Strengthens the connection of Jews around the world with Israel through Israel-centered education and experiences; encourages and facilitates aliyah; and partners with communities in Israel to bridge social and educational gaps. It is also primarily responsible for the rescue, relief and resettlement of Jews to Israel.
- World ORT
The aim of ORT’s educational programs is to give its students the best possible chance for their future. This preparation includes education to help them become citizens who will make a positive contribution to their society, focused training to enable them to undertake worthwhile and fulfilling careers, and—for its Jewish students—the knowledge that will give them an understanding and appreciation of their heritage.