Your presence is needed. For your family. For your community. For Israel. For the Jewish people. But what will happen when you can no longer be there?
A planned gift to the Tidewater Jewish Foundation enables you to be present forever.
To establish an Endowment Fund with the Foundation:
- Determine the asset to be donated.
- Decide the purpose of the gift.
- Identify the appropriate vehicle for making the gift.
- Consult with a professional advisor and/or the staff of the Tidewater Jewish Foundation.
- Find the Right Attorney and Create A Jewish Legacy
Determine the asset to be donated :
Consult with a Professional Advisor
At TJF, we are always available to answer questions. We encourage you to consult with a professional advisor before making any planned gift or endowment. If you do not have an advisor, we would be happy to recommend one that is knowledgeable about philanthropic giving methods and who will also protect your interests. Please call us at (757) 965-6111 or email Scott Kaplan, President & CEO at email@example.com.
Contact us for more information:
Tidewater Jewish Foundation, Inc.
5000 Corporate Woods Dr., Suite 200, Virginia Beach, VA 23462-4370
Phone: 757-965-6111 Fax: 757-965-6102